As we look forward to emerging from this pandemic, we want to highlight changes we have implemented using guidelines set forth by the CDC and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff members:
- Please call the restaurant to make a reservation, maximum size is 6 people per table. We can also accommodate walk ins.
- Reservations will be reserved for 1.5 hours for all party sizes
- All guests are required to wear their masks at all times, except while dining
- Tables are spaced 6 feet apart
- Sanitation stations will be available at the host stand and throughout the restaurant
- All staff receives temperature checks and are required to complete an illness survey before every shift
- All staff has been put through extensive re-training and are ServSafe COVID 19 Certified
- All staff will wear masks
- A Sanitation Manager will be monitoring staff hand-washing and sanitation of the restaurant
- The Dining Room will be sanitized regularly throughout the evening
- Digital menus will be available through our website
- Single use menus will also be available on site
- Managers will be monitoring guests and staff to ensure everyone adheres to our guidelines throughout the evening
We look forward to welcoming you back to our Dining Rooms and providing you with the service and hospitality we are known for!